Site Activation Field Technician Gaithersburg MD
Leidos is seeking a Field Technician who will assist the Site Deployment Team at multiple facilities: Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), in support of various National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs: ERAM, TFDM, ERAM, ATOP and TBFM.
• Provide daily status to include but not be limited to daily in-brief/out-brief, status of schedule, status of material deliveries, and status of sub-contractors.
• Assisting Technical Operations (TO) personnel in deployment and certification of the ERAM technical Refresh system after completion deployment.
• Maintain an on-site schedule in a printable, electronic data base format for each ERAM system location beginning at General Acceptance (GA), for each site, to the conclusion of Contractor maintenance responsibilities.
• Perform software installations, firmware upgrades, and other system maintenance actions.
• On-site maintenance of site equipment in accordance with approved technical manuals.
• Assisting TO personnel in periodic maintenance and certification of the system after completion of hardware maintenance actions.
• Assisting TO personnel in equipment relocation and certification of the system after completion of hardware relocation actions.
• Consolidating records of maintenance and supply actions and preparing reports.
• Providing technical expertise to local TO personnel during ERAM and TFDM system maintenance actions, including system monitoring, troubleshooting, and replacement of failed LRUs.
• Assisting with administration of site spares.
• Maintaining site technical documentation, data files, logs, and performance records.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with less than 2 years of professional experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: