A high performing program at Leidos is looking for highly motivated personnel with an IT background who can join a 24/7 Operations team. Applicants must be willing to work various shifts to possibly include weekends.
The 24/7 Operations team is responsible for Tier 2 operational support of a mission-critical Enterprise Identity & Access Management system. The position includes operational monitoring and management of Linux servers and COTS software, as well as acting as a Help Desk for users who need assistance. Specific duties for this position include:
• Analyze system performance and take corrective actions as needed
• Troubleshoot system incidents
• Assist users with system problems
• Coordinate with Tier 1 support, mission partners, end users, and others
• Monitor and report meaningful metrics
• Develop and update support documentation and standard operating procedures
• Independently represent the program in supporting consumer or mission partner maintenance activities
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Basic Qualifications:
o Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Comfortable discussing technical information with users and other support personnel
o Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
o Strong problem solving and decision making skills
o Ability to work autonomously as well as an integral member of a team
o Ability to work various shifts to possibly include weekends
o Must have active TS/SCI Clearance with CI polygraph
• Desired Skills:
o Linux/UNIX experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible