Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Administrator at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Anchorage, Alaska, supporting the 611th Air Communications Squadron (611 ACOMS). This position requires either a current Secret or TS/SCI security clearance. Duties: The candidate will directly support 611th Air and Space Operations Center (611 AOC) systems, software and operations. The chosen individual will provide technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming, as well as provide operation and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repair of existing systems and/or networks. The candidate will monitor the status of projects, prepare milestone reports, and present status reports to program managers and client staff.
More specifically, the candidate will:
- Maintain and support FLEX Pod operations, to include NetApp storage, Cisco Unified Communications System (UCS), and vSphere software
- Have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and SCCM
- Have Microsoft SQL, Oracle 11G, and Sybase database knowledge and experience
- Have a solid knowledge of Cisco Network IOS, Windows server, and various UNIX operating systems
- Have a working knowledge of Global Command and Control System (GCCS) and Theater Battle Management Core System (TBMCS)
- Possess current knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC, multi-level security, and emerging information warfare concepts utilizing Tenable Networks Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) system
- Possess state-of-the-art knowledge of World Wide Web, Intelink, and intranet technology, processes, and applications
- Have an understanding of military operations, organizations, and operational information requirements
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented, and possess project management skills
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
-May require 5% travel.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field preferred (experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- 8 years' experience
-Secret or TS/SCI security clearance required on day one
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II - Security + CE
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- MCSE certification highly desired