The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a User Interface Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
Looking for an exciting opportunity? We are seeking a motivated developer to join our team to support the continued evolution of applications that enable data pivoting, data visualization, automated reports generation and more. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work, in addition to working in a team environment.
• Collaborate with customers and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining requirements
• Work with team members to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives
• Design and implement user interface requirements and translate requirements into visual elements that users interact with
• Assist with designing, developing, implementing and testing application features
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
• At least 10+ years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
• At least 5+ years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
• Must have 5+ years' experience designing, developing, and implementing graphical user interfaces
• Must have significant Java experience
• Experience with JQuery, D3JS, High Charts, or other client-side visualization tools
• Experience with Eclipse IDE (or similar), Maven, CVS subversion, and other development tools and environments
• Development experience with Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
• Apache NiFi
• Experience with data storage implementation to optimize interface functionality
• Experience with data visualization beyond line graphs and pie charts (scatter plots, tree maps, parallel coordinates, etc.)
• Experience with map displays to include datagrids, and "Mouseover" visuals
• Experience interfacing with the cloud
• General experience in Linux/Unix, XML, parsing HTML and protocols