Leidos Defense Group is currently seeking several Cyber Security Engineers with firewall expertise! In this role, you will be responsible for all firewall aspects of a site migration to DISA's Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) program. We have mid and senior level roles available across multiple locations!
PLEASE NOTE: This position will report full time to the Scott Air Force Base (AFB), IL office and may allow for a part time telecommute arrangement. Individuals will need to live locally, however.
In this Role You Will:
- Orchestrate the project end-to-end from a Firewall Security Prospective; Analyzes Firewall Security discovery information and determines requirements for the migration
- Provide Firewall gap analysis at the start of the project
- Directs team members and reviews results. De-conflicts• inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP author
- Maintain current network iagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
- Control all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, Firewall configurations, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc
- Identify and communicate firewall security requirements to Tools and CND teams. This includes acceptable Deadlines tracked by PM
- Track task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
NOTE: You must hold an active Top Secret Clearance to qualify for this role. Additionally, you must have a current DOD IAT II 8570 Certification prior to beginning work on this program.
In this role, you are considered an emerging authority on the following Devices:
- CISCO ASA Firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- F5 load balancers
- Cisco MPLS.(Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
Required Experience & Qualifications:
In-depth protocol analysis, with tools such as tcpdump
Experience in leading large engineering projects
Leadership skills in organizing a team of engineers
DoD 8570 IAT2 certification
Additional desired experience:
F5 load balancers
Palo Alto Firewalls
Cisco ASA Firewalls
Standup of Remote access Virtual Private Networks(RAVPN)
Military/DoD security architectures
CISCO or Juniper Certifications
External Referral Eligible