The Mission Support Operation is currently soliciting experienced IT Specialist/Office 365 Developer to support a language services contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer in the National Capital Region (NCR). The IT Specialist/Microsoft Office 365 (O365) Developer will specify, design, develop, and support user-oriented implementations of various O365 applications, including but not limited to: Sharepoint, Excel, Delve, Power BI, Yammer, Planner, and other applications in the O365 ecosystem. The developer will respond directly to user requirements from the program, which provides monitoring and translation services of a wide variety of media. The successful candidate will interpret user requirements into O365 solutions that surface rich archives of process data, daily/hourly workflow changes, productivity tools, and customer-facing dashboards. The candidate may also be asked to assist in administering the MMS custom implementation of Sharepoint Online and Office 365 cloud services serving approximately 100 users. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The IT Specialist/Office 365 Developer will:
- Gathering user requirements to improve work processes and customer services
- Designing and developing multiple O365 solutions
- Troubleshooting item delivery and workflow problems, escalating to IT staff and vendors as required
- User support for developed and deployed O365 solutions
- Assisting users with the use of PC tools and improving user documentation
- Installing, testing, and maintaining computer hardware and software.
- Perform all system up-grades and configure communication systems
- Provide continuous operations and maintenance support of IT technical system
- Provide on-call after-hours support in the event of system outages
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Three years systems experience with Windows-based Servers and PCs, Sharepoint, Microsoft Office, and web browser-based applications
- Two years of experience with SharePoint Applications Development, including REST services
- Experience in timely support of IT issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient English language writing and speaking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a contributor to a virtual team
- Self-starter with curious mindset and desire to solve problems and learn new skills
- Strong organizational skills, time-management skills, attention to detail, and strong initiative
- Effective communicator in both written and verbal formats for a variety of audiences
- Experience with Sharepoint Online and Office 365 administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Office 365 application development
- Strong knowledge of HTTP, HTML, REST, XML, and Unicode data processing.
- Experience with Python or Powershell or other high-level language software development
- Able to adapt schedule to meet customer demands. Weekend and after-hours availability.