Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Our Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Software Developer to work in Beavercreek / Dayton, Ohio. This is an exciting opportunities to use your software development experience to develop the Infrared Integration Software (IRIS) with the goal of enabling efficient, reliable generation of missile plume signatures.
Fun stuff you will be doing with us:
- Develop user interface software in Matlab and C++ for users to easily interact with complex flowfield and signature codes.
- Extend and improve existing software code to incorporate new features.
- Develop software in a team setting and practice Agile principles and values.
To be successful in this role you will need these skills:
- Bachelors' Degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent with 2 years of experience.
- Experience with Matlab and C++.
- Strong software programming skills and object oriented design/programming experience.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a secret security clearance.
- Adaptable and able to learn new skills quickly.
- Be a good communicator, and can work effectively with others, both side-by-side and in remote locations.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Bachelors' Degree with 2+ years' experience with Matlab and C++.
- Experience with software version control such as Mercurial and GIT.
- Experience with Linux and Windows software development.
- Experience with the Qt framework, 3D graphics and OpenGL.
- Basic knowledge of rocket engines and exhaust phenomena.
External Referral Eligible