Leidos is looking for a Sr. Cyber Security Engineer for a mission-critical program whose purpose is implementation, operation, and sustainment of a comprehensive agency-wide insider threat program. This individual will lead the design, planning, configuration, and implementation of cybersecurity solutions and tools, working with U.S. Government clients and stakeholders.
• Provide technical leadership and analysis to evaluate, recommend, design, and integrate new cybersecurity technology and tools
• Support the full system engineering life cycle
• Implement, monitor, and troubleshoot network security solutions, including creating and maintaining security standards and design documentation
• Provide direction and guidance on RMF compliance and obtain formal government Approval to Operate (ATO) when developing new or updating existing technical designs
• Provide guidance and direction on assessing enterprise risk exposure through weaknesses in platforms, access controls, and configuration of the enterprise network systems and the data contained within
• Interact effectively with customers, understanding stated and unstated needs, requirements, vulnerabilities and gaps.
• Develop high-level and detailed designs, project plans and BOEs, CONOPS, supporting systems engineering processes, and implementation/ test plans
• Provide technical team leadership, overseeing assignments, processes, team development, and performance
• Demonstrate domain specific expertise in SOC operations, incident response, defense-in-depth, endpoint security, network/HW/SW security architecture, network devices and topology, IDS/IPS, and SIEM tools
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active TS clearance; ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
• 12 years of prior relevant experience, with a focus on cyber security
• Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting network security tools/solutions including routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS, full packet capture, Endpoint Detection & Response, and infrastructure supporting SIEM
• Demonstrated experience applying and adhering to RMF standards and guidelines
• Ability to understand and break down complex networks with minimum supervision
• Active CISSP, CCSP, GCED, GSLC, CASP, or CISM certification
• Ability to script in one more of the following computer languages Python, Bash, Visual Basic or Powershell
• Ability to support occasional need for travel to remote sites to perform duties
• Knowledge of Computer Network Defense policies, procedures, and regulations
• Familiarity with Federal IT Security regulations and guidance such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37 and FIPS 199
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Master's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or related field
• Experience designing/implementing cross-domain solutions
• Experience implementing/ supporting DLP/UAM/UBA tools/solutions, e.g., Innerview, Digital Guardian, Constellation, Securonix and Exabeam
• Experience with Security Operations Center (SOC) daily operations in a high tempo environment.
• Demonstrated cyber security experience in Cloud environments, including hybrid cloud
• Demonstrated experience in Secure DevOps/Agile concepts and processes
• At least one nationally recognized vendor certification, e.g., Microsoft, Cisco, RedHat