Are you looking for a challenging opportunity to make a difference by supporting the warfighter? Do you thrive in a fast paced, impact driven environment?
Leidos has a career opening for an AISR Controller at Hill AFB, Ogden, UT.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support. We support key missions which include:
• JRSS (Joint Regional Security Stack) enterprise system, which provides a centralized network suite of equipment that provides a host of network security capabilities
• Enterprise SATCOM Gateway Services (ESGS), providing 24/7/365 technical and operational support to tactical customers accessing DoD Gateway facilities.
• Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance operations support.• Missile Defense Agency Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Communications Network.
• Other key services provided include operational engineering, service activations, performance management, configuration management, administration and security.
• Solve routine technical problems following established procedures and policies.
• Validate network naming is correct and consistent throughout the provisioned path for all AISR circuits.
• Validate network route matches documented route.• Validate proper use of dynamic Source Re-Routing (SRR).
• Analyze and validate ASI Network Impact Assessment data against current network conditions to determine "real time" AISR mission impact.
• Research circuit impact to determine impact validity and/or alt route viability during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions.
• Perform ASI forecasting to mitigate mission failure or isolations.
• Compile ASI monthly metrics to report total ASIs scheduled, AISR affected circuits, AISR alt routes requested, hours spent assessing and implementing/reverting alt routes.
• Evaluate current circuit outages against planned outages to determine mission impact.
• Prefer Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 1+ years of experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
• Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 24/7 operation.
• Must have an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
• Experience with one or more of the following: alarm surveillance, fault management, LAN maintenance, performance management
• Expertise in one or more of the following: routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
• General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP• Experience with MS Office suite, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint