The AISR (Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) System Maintainer/Operator will support the Leidos Defense Group in global aviation services programs, specifically in the area of U.S Army AISR programs. The ideal candidate will have airborne sensor and/or systems experience for the U.S. military and have recent experience operating/maintaining sensors/systems described below.
* This is contingent upon contract award and funding for this job. There is the ability to telecommute.
• Provide overall subject matter expertise on mission equipment and systems operations, fault isolation, troubleshooting procedures and organizational level repair experience for identified sensors/systems
• Provide support and training to U.S. Army personnel in the FSRs area of expertise
• Maintain, test, and repair communications equipment, including military intelligence computers and networks.
• Assess, test, and extract data from fixed, portable, and wireless sensors and systems before, during, and after AISR missions.
• Responsible for performing detailed tests and troubleshooting on electrical and mechanical equipment utilizing multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic and logic diagrams, and other measurement and diagnostic equipment.
• Maintain electronic warfare systems, processing and storage equipment, and computer peripherals.
• Senior operators supervise less experienced personnel and assist in conducting formal and informal structured on-the-job training/mentoring programs
• Viewed as a Subject Matter Expert as a Field Service Representative
-Requires a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree.
-At least three (3) years of recent, concurrent experience with one or more of the sensors and/or systems listed below:
Sensors: AWAPS, CHALS-C, ESA, PRISM, S-3000, VaDER, or X-MIDAS Systems: EMARSS-S, EMARSS-G, EMARSS-M, EMARSS-V, MARSS, or Guardrail (GRCS)-An MOS (Military Operations Specialty) qualification (e.g. 35T) or similar experience demonstrating training in an AISR specialty.
-Experience in maintaining and configuring AISR mission systems
-Experience in system diagnostics, sensor fault analysis, executing repairs, and developing system/sensor troubleshooting processes.
-Intermediate or better MS Office skills
-Requires 10% travel
-Willingness to deploy OCONUS
-Meet CENTCOM Deployment Requirements and willing to meet mission requirements which may include living in austere environments and temporary housing
-Must have a current Top Secret/SCI level of clearance
-Software and Hardware Testing-B.S/B.A. in logistics, engineering, computer science, information systems, or math from an accredited college or university.
-BLOS Data Support