The Mission Systems Integration Operation (MSIO) of Leidos is seeking a Configuration Management Specialist for an Army Tactical Systems program supporting the CECOM Software Engineering Center (SEC). This position is located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
The Leidos MSIO develops, modernizes and integrates leading-edge mission critical C2 and Mission Command systems using innovative technology and methodologies to rapidly deliver capabilities to the warfighter. We support a worldwide customer base by providing critical PDSS and PPSS support which encompasses Command & Control, Communications - Tactical (C3T) systems ensuring superiority in the air, land and maritime domains. We provide support in all stages of the system life cycle for all assigned MC systems including support to Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs), software maintenance and emergency releases, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) releases in support of the Program Executive Office Command (PEO) C3T and Program Manager MC.
- Write Configuration Management (CM) Plans.
- Audit software change procedures, software development, software testing, and software documentation to verify compliance with software CM plans and procedures.
- Perform audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects.
- Participate in design reviews, configuration audits, and evaluations of software products to ensure proper identification, control, and status accounting of the software baseline.
- Working on code management, audits, baseline identification, and preparation and control of documentation for software projects
At Leidos, we offer comprehensive benefits, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth. We are motivated to hire and relocation assistance is available to well qualified candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
- 2-4 years functional CM experience.
- 4 years of additional functional CM experience may be substituted for the degree.
- Currently possess an active DoD Secret clearance; candidates without active clearance cannot be considered.
- Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P) and/or CPOF is preferred with understanding of the Network Operations Center (NOC), Lower TI, SEC lab architecture, IAVAM and PPSS processes.
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes.
- Willing to travel up to 10% within the CONUS to support operational requirements.
External Referral Eligible