We are a solutions driven, dynamic organization seeking an Information Security Analyst located in the area of Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Using innovative technology and methodologies, our team provides software support for post deployment (PDSS) and post production (PPSS) Army Mission Command systems. This position offers challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We support a worldwide customer base by providing critical PDSS and PPSS support which encompasses Command & Control, Communications - Tactical (C3T) systems ensuring superiority in the air, land and maritime domains. We provide support in all stages of the system life cycle for all assigned MC systems including support to Software Change Requests (SCRs) and Software Problem Reports (SPRs), software maintenance and emergency releases, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) releases in support of the Program Executive Office Command (PEO) C3T and Program Manager MC.
- Track and analyze Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) reports.
- Identify, download, analyze, test, and implement Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Security
- Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for system components and capabilities.
- Support operation and maintenance of the Development Software Support Environment (DSSE).
- Support and maintain the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements.
- Support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for cybersecurity using applicable tools.
- Update and maintain the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) and other required security documentation.
At Leidos, we offer comprehensive benefits, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth. We are motivated to hire and relocation assistance is available to well qualified candidates.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years related experience.
- Experience can substitute for the degree provided the person has BOTH the relevant experience AND is fully Information Assurance (IA) certified in accordance with AR 25-2, Information Assurance, and the associated best business practice for IA Training and certification (IA Training BBP).
- Currently possess an active Secret clearance.
- Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements
- Must be Information Assurance (IA) Trained and Certified per the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; IAW DoD 8570.1-M, Change 2.
- Appropriate Information Assurance Technical (IA) Technical and Computing Environment (CE) certifications, and qualified to perform in Information Assurance Technical Level II or Computer Network Defense - Auditor (CND-AU) positions in accordance with standards spelled out in DoD 8570.01-M and the Army Information Assurance (IA) Training and Certification Best Business Practice, corrected 6 Aug 2010.
- Experience with the Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P) and/or CPOF is preferred with understanding of the Network Operations Center (NOC), Lower TI, SEC lab architecture, IAVAM and PPSS processes.
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes.
- Advanced Degree with concentration in Information Security or Cyber Security is desirable.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- U.S. Citizenship and active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret clearance.
External Referral Eligible