Leidos has a career opening for a Senior Remedy Software Engineer located in Laurel, MD.
The Senior Software Engineer will work on a team to configure and integrate the Commercial of the Shelf product Remedy in the customer environment.
• Develop new applications and update existing applications including AR System, ITSM 8.0, KnowledgeBase, Service Request Management, Asset Management System.
• Develop Remedy reports using AR System, ITSM, and Crystal Reports.
• Assist in the development of ITIL-compliant service processes.
• Perform routine Remedy account and ticket data administration.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; 4 years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• 15+ years' experience as a Software Engineer is required.
• Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph to start on the program.
• Previous experience configuring and integrating Remedy