The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has a Database Management Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
Monitor, review, assess, analyze, maintain, and configure, test, report, and document database conditions to ensure availability, effective change management, and successful database development for the Sponsor to include:
1) Assist with managing and maintaining clearance reciprocity systems;
2) Managing database access;
3) Developing simulations and exercises to test readiness responses and communication channels;
4) Responding to user requests for assistance in database integration and development;
5) Developing new databases, as required, and updating existing databases.
10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Minimum five (5) years' working knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and Structured Query Language (SQL). These five (5) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Minimum five (5) years' working knowledge of database design, data modeling, and data mining techniques, query creation and report generation, documentation, coding, DBA case tools (frontend/backend) with third party tools, and programming languages application programming interface (API). These five (5) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Currently possess an active CI Poly.
• Minimum five (5) years' working knowledge of statistical packages for analyzing large datasets. These five (5) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Demonstrated relevant expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government as a Database Administrator/Manager/Systems Engineer, with hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
• Ability to effectively establish and execute strategic and critical task priorities to demonstrate problem-solving skills, and to think algorithmically.
• Ability to understand U.S. Federal Government business needs, with strong analytical
and organizational skills.