The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Knowledge Management Specialist position in Bethesda, MD.
The knowledge management function focuses on organizational objectives, such as improved performance, best practices, innovation, sharing of lessons learned, integration, and continuous improvement of the Sponsor management. Support the Sponsor in:
1) Identifying and implementing tools to advance Sponsor's Knowledge Management;
2) Maintaining reference libraries for Sponsor;
3) Assisting in the coordination and preservation of documentation of CI and Security historical events.
4) Promoting knowledge sharing through Sponsor's operational business processes and systems, by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchanges of information across systems.
5) Helping to monitor and evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities.
6) Helping disseminate information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events, maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across Sponsor, participation
10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business units.
• Ability to explain complex Records Management concepts and information for colleagues and customers who have non-Records Management backgrounds.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.