The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Human Intelligence Instructor at Ft. Meade
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments with the flexibility to increase in complexity via Commander Input to include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT soured role?playing, when applicable.
Develop HUMINT instruction and scenario environment centered on all policies, procedures, and applicable laws governing U.S. Army HUMINT Operations. Conduct instruction using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS?A.
• A minimum 6 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 35M with a minimum of two years duty as a HUMINT instructor.
• Demonstrated ability to realistically role?play as both a source and a walk?in.
• At least one year of experience with Army exercise scenario development utilizing the Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Training (IEWTPT), Training Brain Operations Center (TBOC) simulator, the Digital SIGINT Training System (DSTS) exercise simulator, or other service equivalent.
Education Requirements: Minimum High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT 2?3, or FTC graduate.
• Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent.
• Experience as an Observer/Controller in one of the 3 Army Joint training centers
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel