The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Mid-Level Knowledge Manager & Outreach Coordinator to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
Assist National Intelligence Manager (NIM) to implement integration strategies and plans to support NIM priorities and enable community wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications through a web-presence, and community outreach and engagement.
• Develop and help implement a strategic communication strategy that includes strategic communication, customer outreach, and community engagement, to ensure a two-way flow of information.
• Assist in intelligence management; facilitation and integration with virtual communities of interest (COI); virtual community engagement on topics of NIM concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting metrics to assess progress against the UIS or other USG Strategies.
• Oversee/conduct knowledge management activities: manage calendars and message/notes systems and creating/maintaining information repositories.
Develop, support, populate, assist in monitoring and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COIs, and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing.
• Review and help assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and perform quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with ODNI policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction.
• Solicit input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COI and research the availability of new tools.
• Provide meeting and governance support including planning, logistics, note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
• 5 Years work experience related to the technical requirement.
• 1 year working with or in the IC.
• Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
• Demonstrated experience working with virtual collaboration tools including chat, blogs, micro-blogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint and SharePoint designer experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber.
Proficient in supporting integrating/training activities of diverse groups
• Demonstrated familiarity with IC computer networks, virtual collaboration tools and training capabilities
• Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing, and re-engineering business processes and standard operating procedures.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel