The Senior Network Analysts experience in all-source, criminal, network/link and financial analysis. Analysts shall perform continuous research, collection, predictive analysis, multimedia production, and dissemination to support Narcotics and Transnational Crime (NTC) support center; focus on assigned region of the world and on functional topics, including narcotics trafficking, terrorism, weapons proliferation, money laundering, and cyber threats; fuse all-source intelligence and law enforcement agency (LEA) data into actionable intelligence products that support tactical and operational efforts for LEA/Interagency (IA) mission partners.
Contractor personnel at a minimum shall:
- Provide support to LEAs, DoD elements, government IA as well as foreign partners in conducting complex, multinational, multi-faceted operations and investigations in conjunction with interagency host nation counterparts to counter transnational crime with a narcotics or terrorism nexus
- Identify and analyze plans and actions for counternarcotics (CN), counter-terrorism (CT), counter threat finance (CTF), and counter transnational crime (C-TOC) activities; assist in preparation and coordination with intelligence and operational activities, Global Combatant Commands (GCCs), other DoD and USG agencies, partner nations, and/or public/private sector as required.
- Monitor and provide advice on CN, CTF, and C-TOC assessments to support DoD and/or IA development of case files, evidentiary material, designation packages, including actionable intelligence on specific entities
- Develop briefings, reports, and short notice position papers; review and compile reports to prepare leadership and management
- Facilitate information sharing among GCCs, other DoD agencies, LEA, IA, and partner nations, public/private sector partners; attend and/or support meetings, briefings, coordination sessions, conferences, and required forums regarding CN, CT, CTF, and C-TOC issues
- Assist in identification of CN, CTF, and C-TOC intelligence requirements and capabilities among DoD and USG agencies in coordination with LEA/IA partners
- Demonstrate proficiency and perform tasks in state-of-the-art hardware and software applications to incorporate data mining, data manipulation, link/nodal analysis, graphics, and multimedia production technologies
- Experience with Analyst's Notebook (ANB)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional Experience Requirements:
Must be able to:
- Prepare intelligence documents through intelligence gathering using multiple intelligence sources such as HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, and OSINT to support customers, including military, intelligence, LEA, or security agencies.
- Recommend process improvements or enhancements to processes.
- Support the processing of incoming reports and messages, determining significance and reliability of incoming information. Analyze current intelligence holdings, identify potential shortfalls, gaps, and vulnerabilities to develop subsequent collection requirements.
- Monitor and maintain awareness of operational traffic relating to functional or regional areas regarding CN, CT, CTF, and C-TOC operations; provide illicit network infrastructure mapping on established targets and identify new targets;
- Develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists.
- Extract, analyze, store, and incorporate data into finished intelligence products
- Assist government/NTC in providing formal and informal training specifically addressing LE regulatory and administrative aspects of the C-TOC, CN, and CTF mission sets
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel