The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Programmatic Financial Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
1) Provide assistance with financial, programmatic, and administration of this program.
2) Provide and assist the Government with preparation of reports, archives, planning, and execution of technical interchange meetings.
3) Logistics management of source selection activities (to include proposal intake, record keeping, review meeting plan, etc.)
4) Hardcopy and electronic records management
5) Financial tracking and reporting
6) Management of program schedule and milestones
10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
• Experience in creating of financial presentations.
• Experience in creating and tracking of program progress and schedules, including deliverables.
• Ability to track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback to the Government on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well-organized and easily accessible fashion.
• Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
• Ability to coordinate, schedule, and organize program reviews and technical exchange meetings.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel