The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Technical/Cyber Security Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
1) Provide research and analytical SME support for physical and cyber security requirements worldwide;
2) Develop necessary artifacts required for concepts of operations and a) analyzing, recommending, planning, developing, coordinating, deploying, and integrating security solutions; and b) managing risk, reducing vulnerabilities, and ensuring successful implementation;
3) Support the evaluation of existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
12 years or Bachelors + 10 years or Masters + 8 years or Doctorate (PhD) + 6 years
• Minimum four (4) years of experience supporting IC elements. These four (4) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of experience.
Currently posses an active Poly.
• Experience with penetration testing of applications and infrastructure.
• Extensive experience in social engineering, data loss prevention (DLP), anti-virus (AV), and anti-malware, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), computer networking, routing and switching language and protocols, C, C++, C#, Java or Hypertext
Preprocessor (PHP) programming languages, cloud computing, and Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
• Demonstrated expertise in vulnerability and risk assessment, security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications, forensics investigation and analysis, and troubleshooting.
• Excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly, with written or oral communications.
• Advanced certification(s) applicable: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, Certified Ethical Hacker, Global Information Assurance Certification, or vendor credentials offered by companies such as Microsoft and Cisco.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel