The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an Intelligence/CounterIntelligence Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
1) Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities;
2) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program;
3) Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government's CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities;
4) Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government;
5) Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government's centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors;
6) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
• 10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Currently posses an active Poly.
• Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
• Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
• Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.