The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Policy and Strategy Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
1) Assist Sponsor in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for all Government agencies.
2) Support the Government in creating and developing CI and Security policy that affects non-IC government agencies that do not fall under the Sponsor (i.e., Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy.)
3) Support activities related to planning, implementation, and revision of the National Counterintelligence Strategy (NOS), the National Intelligence Strategy (NIS), national intelligence policies (such as the Unifying Intelligence Strategy), and other strategies as required.
4) Support in the coordination, research, analysis, review, and revision of new and existing national-level CI and security policies, processes, and requirements.
10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
Currently posses an active Poly.
• Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
• Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
• Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel