The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has a Technology Management Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
Provide recommendations for developing and executing information technology strategy for Sponsor.
1) Research and provide recommendations for next generation technologies;
2) Develop information technology strategies capable of enabling collaboration among the Sponsor staff and external organizations;
3) Ensure that Sponsor's systems meet information security standards.
4) Implement and manage a system for continuous process improvements focused on user needs, which may include automating Sponsor tools and processes.
10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Minimum five (5) years' experience in Information Technology field. These five (5) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in management. These two (2) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Currently possess an active Poly.
• Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
• Exceptional communication and reporting skills.
• Extensive working knowledge in all required software and programming languages.
• Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Ability to provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in by reporting progress, including any changes made to plans and production.
• Ability to contribute to product design and establishment of requirements, work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle, and conduct regular status meetings with all necessary stakeholders.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel