The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has a Technology Management Analyst position in Bethesda, MD.
Provide recommendations for developing and executing information technology strategy for Sponsor.
1) Research and provide recommendations for next generation technologies;
2) Develop information technology strategies capable of enabling collaboration among the Sponsor staff and external organizations;
3) Ensure that Sponsor's systems meet information security standards.
4) Implement and manage a system for continuous process improvements focused on user needs, which may include automating Sponsor tools and processes.
10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Minimum five (5) years' experience in Information Technology field. These five (5) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in management. These two (2) years must be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
• Currently possess an active Poly.
• Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
• Exceptional communication and reporting skills.
• Extensive working knowledge in all required software and programming languages.
• Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Ability to provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in by reporting progress, including any changes made to plans and production.
• Ability to contribute to product design and establishment of requirements, work closely with project manager during all phases of development lifecycle, and conduct regular status meetings with all necessary stakeholders.