An Identity & Access Management (IdAM) program is seeking an experienced systems engineer to provide technical expertise in support of a mission critical enterprise system. Successful candidate will inject systems engineering support to each stage of the systems engineering lifecycle for two agile development scrum teams and support documentation updates across the program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of the program's functional capabilities including system and derived requirements. Understand how software components implement the requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners and software developers to develop and manage requirements
- Manage system requirements to achieve epic goals
- Independently create and update systems engineering artifacts including but not limited to: ConOps, Service Interface Documents (SIDs), Requirements Analysis, User Guides, and System View Diagrams
- Develop and manage requirements and ensure traceability
- Understand and interpret system requirements to ensure procedures satisfy verification of the functionality
- Perform functional testing to validate requirement completion for baseline releases
- Successful candidate will have good communication skills, good attitude, and strong attention to detail.
- The candidate should also be a results-oriented team player, creative thinker, problem solver, and follow all Leidos ethical standards.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- General knowledge of IdAM concepts
- Experience with Oracle IdAM products (OAM, OUD, OVD, OIF, OES, and OIM)
- Experience with website testing
- Experience developing standard engineering artifacts (DoDAF) and structured architecture processes (DoD 6-step process)
- Experience with both data center and cloud-based architectures such as AWS.
- Experience with performance testing software
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Must possess and maintain a TS//SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with systems engineering methodologies, the software development lifecycle (SDLC), and Agile processes
- Ability to understand as-is functional capabilities, and create future state artifacts
- Experience with GOTS/COTS testing
- Self-starter with an ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of agile processes
- Good customer relations skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires BS in Engineering (or a related discipline) and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Eligible