Leidos has a career opening for a Lead Software Tester. *This position will primarily be a telecommuting position, but candidates are preferred in the Fort Meade, MD or Scott AFB, IL. area. *
This Lead Software tester on the DISA StoreFront application (DSF) will assist with the development and deployment of a classified instance of the DSF offering.
• Lead a team of software testers across the DISA Storefront Project to ensure consistent processes, procedures and quality of testing, working with the Chief Engineers, Lead Systems Engineers and Lead Software Developers.
• Develop test plans and test cases based on detailed wireframes and requirements.
• Test the application for usability and functionality
.• Able to work in a fast paced software development environment supporting the DISA customer.
• Develop automated UI tests.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Work with Software Developers and Systems Engineers to assure the application is meeting the requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical disciple, and 8 years relevant experience. Work experience can be used in lieu of degree.
• Prior Software testing experience to include UI testing.
• Strong communication skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration with a virtual team.
• Currently possess an active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Experience with Kinetic Data Core Edition.
• Prior DISA experience or experience working with the DISA Storefront.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance
Defense & Intel