Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is looking for various levels of Android Software Developers to join our US Army and US Air Force programs organization in beautiful Littleton, Colorado performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techy to fill this key role!
If you like doing these you will love this job:
- Software engineering through all phases including planning, requirements definition, design, implementation, unit test, system test, demonstrations, and operations.
- Help to develop and field innovative mobile, cloud-based, and client-server solutions including GO (language), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Tactical Assault Kit (TAK), Application Store, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to evaluate current state and propose improvements to future releases and phases.
- Help the agile/iterative development processes as scrum master or team member.
To be successful in this role you will need these skills:
- Must have Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret
- Proficiency with object oriented programming including Java, C++, Go
- Experience developing applications across numerous architectures including local device, client-server, service oriented architecture, cloud-based, etc.
- Experience with Testing and Debugging
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration skills
- Eagerness to jump in and help wherever needed and wear multiple hats
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies rapidly
- Ability to travel up to 15%
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Experience with the Tactical Assault Kit (TAK) suite (ATAK, WinTAK, etc.)
- Experience with Mobile Application development including Android
- Experience with Docker, Angular JS
- Web development and integration
- Experience operating within agile software development framework
- Experience acting in Scrum Master role
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting and administration
- Experience reading and implementing Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: