Solutions Group at Leidos currently has an anticipated opening for a Quality Assurance/Continuous Service
Improvement (CSI) Lead to support a client's requirements in a
challenging, dynamic setting located in Aurora, CO. The
position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and is
contingent upon program award.
The Quality Assurance/CSI Lead will work
in a collaborative environment with teammates, to include the Government
customer to ensure quality and a focus on continuous improvement across the
program. The successful candidate will support the Program Manager in the coordination/execution
of all activities related to the task scope. The successful candidate
will provide quality assurance leadership to focus on the appropriate
standards, processes, procedures, and tools to be utilized throughout the program/service
life cycle and institutionalize a common process methodology for project,
product, and service delivery and operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide oversight, develop, implement, and maintains technical
quality assurance and control systems and activities.
• Manage the QA effort in accordance with enterprise-level command
media and specific facilities and program requirements
• Define and specify the implementation of standards, methods, and
procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and
reliability of procedures and activities which can include standard procedures
(e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review,
Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.
• Assists product support areas in gathering and analyzing
• Maintain and improve the quality management system and perform
quality engineering capabilities/functions to maintain excellence.
• Drive proactive process leadership and consistency of quality
engineering task performance & performance excellence on programs.
• Apply knowledge of information technology, system engineering,
project development, service delivery six sigma/continuous service improvement
to provide proactive engagement and effective solutions.
• Provide technical quality engineering inputs and expertise for
proposals and risks.
• Monitor product inspection, testing, verification and validation.
• Oversee implementation of service provision, development and maintenance
processes and methods.
• Establish proactive and predictive measurements for performance
metrics. Ensures measures meet acceptable standards.
• Manage the development of overall operating criteria to ensure
implementation of the quality program according to project, process, and
contract requirements and objectives.
• Ensure that project and process controls, CDRL products, services
and projects are compliant with requirements, standards, corporate direction,
objectives and/or contract.
• Monitor reviews that may include applicable specifications,
materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
To be considered for this position, you
must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
• Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant experience
• TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
• Demonstrated Quality Engineering and Quality Management System
• Experience with Service Level Management, ITIL, Process Framework,
ITSM, Six Sigma and continuous service improvement initiatives.
in designing, documenting and reviewing different documents including
requirements documents, feature documents, user stories, test plans and test
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel,
communication skills and people skills with both technical and non-technical
people are essential to the success of this position
depth knowledge of all QA activities including development of test strategies
and test plans, defect reporting and management, creation of various test and
execution matrix, risk analysis and status reporting
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Proficient in agile concepts and principles
• Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology
• Demonstrated knowledge of the major testing methods used in
software development. (functional, regression, boundary, stress, load,
requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6
years of prior relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance
Defense & Intel