The NISC Engine Generator (EG) Program Manager provides direction to and manages the NISC resources supporting the assigned FAA's NISC EG program. In this role the candidate will work with the customer to develop the technical project schedules, work plans, assign work to members of the project teams, oversee recruitment, performance management and other management functions, and deliver high quality work products and deliverables that the customer expects from the Leidos team. Specifically, the NISC EG Manager will:
- Manage technical teams which include Power Engineers and administrators to ensure timely completion of all assigned projects.
- Be technology savvy and visionary.
- Interfaces on a regular basis with local, regional, and Headquarters FAA customers.
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessments, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Provide technical support to the FAA EG Program in maintaining critical office operations to aid in the development and maintenance of the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Effective coordination is required between numerous government offices, air traffic control, and the aviation community to ensure success.
- Assist in the development and on-going analysis of baseline and multi-year plans with reference to annual goals for designated programs;
- Assist with the dispensation of spending requests
- management and reconciliation of financial data;
- presentation of recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements;
- Classification and summation of data for the preparation and submission of reports on a recurring basis;
- Reconciliation of project funding throughout multiple dissimilar systems; and
- The ongoing collection, tracking, verification and reporting on budgets, commitments, and obligations.LeadGenLeadGenPM
Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 7+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience managing a geographically disperse team of 10 or more engineers
- 2 years of construction experience.
- Preferred FAA experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: