Leidos has an immediate opening for a Platform Team Lead. This position will be based out of our
offices in Morgantown, WV,. Telework options may also be available.
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and
Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to
effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers
- including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care
providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is
based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the
industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization!PRIMARY
- Duties include leadership of the platform development team as well as assisting in the development and ensuring adherence to careC2 product-wide procedural/policy changes.
- Develop and integrate solutions for the careC2 platform that provide scalable and adaptable baseline for product enterprise applications and are compliant with services and architectures provided by the Architecture Team
- Be able to work in strong partnership within the careC2 engineering organization to deliver the best solutions that adhere to enterprise standards and security requirements.
- Work with the Platform team to help incorporate enterprise defined capabilities, standards, and architectures into common solutions that can be consumed by all products/projects
- Work with teams to develop requirements, architecture, and design artifacts in support of project reviews and provide guidance on process.
- Act as a catalyst to help platform team work quickly to pull in and organize needed expertise across the organization to resolve complex technical issues.
- Be able to work with Product Development Leads to assist in abstraction and integration of Platform Components
- Be able to work with the careC2 Chief Technical Officer (CTO, Lead Architect, and Solutions Architects to translate vision and design into a reusable, distributed, and scalable platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 8-12 years of experience
- Master's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 6-10 years of experience
- Agile development methodologies (Scaled Agile (SAFe) Preferred)Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Computing Services
- Experience with SaaS delivery model
- Solid experience with Java/C++ and object oriented programming as well as a solid understanding of software development process fundamentals
- A strong, self-motivated desire to guide the Product Development with new programming languages, tools, frameworks, and techniques.
- 6+ years hands-on experience developing software
- Resolves highly complex problems using significant application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning and interpretation.
- Develops solutions that are highly innovative, and achieved through research and integration of best practices.
- Experience with cloud computing environments
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: