MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
• Front-end developing for Web-based systems, Applications that are required to support multiple leading browsers and versions.
• Proficiency in Bootstrap
• Proficiency in developing responsive web-based templates and pages in HTML5 standards, including hand-held devices such as iPhone and Android, and across common operating systems.
• Proficiency in coding and maintaining Web-based systems and applications for usability and Web accessibility.
• Proficiency in node.js
• Applying third-party libraries to support responsive web design
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio toolsets.
• Ability to maintain system and documentation.
• Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
• Customer Service - works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
• Strong Communication Skills - be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: