The CSS Mission Expert will be responsible for working with the CSS CTO to develop Cyber & SIGINT differentiators for ongoing programs and new opportunity captures, into deployable solutions for our customers.
• Partner and collaborate with CSS leadership, Program Managers, Business Development/Capture Managers, Solution Architects, and CSS Technical Leads to understand existing capabilities and program, and the 5-year strategy for growth.
• Provide subject matter expertise on NSA and USCYBERCOM missions to include new and ongoing programs and initiatives.
• Provide leadership in the creation and delivery of mission solutions design to meet our customers' current needs within existing programs, as well as in support of new Opportunities (Contracts).
• Assist the CTO in the management of innovation projects/IRADs through all milestones from early concept through handover to development, ensuring timely completion of all innovation deliverables. Management activities will be focused on driving improved mission outcomes.
• Assist the Operations Manager, CTO, Division and Program Managers in the development of Technical White Papers and unsolicited proposals for presentation to customers.
• Participate in the development of Proposals to include authoring narrative and colors reviews to ensure they are both Compliant and Compelling.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all activities (Innovation, IRAD, White Papers, Proposals) have known, quantified benefits for our customers.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of management
• Analyze information, understand implications, and effectively propose solutions
• Broad mission and technical knowledge across a variety of SIGINT and Cyber disciplines
• Highly developed consultative, facilitative and project management skills
• Strong business acumen and understanding of financial management
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate with internal and customer stakeholders
• Handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Top Management ENG
Defense & Intel