The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Performance and Quality Assurance Manager in the National Capital Region. Exact position location within the NCR to be determined.
Leidos is seeking a Performance and Quality Manager to reduce and eliminate overall nonconformance to specifications, standards, and customer expectations for services rendered in the most effective and efficient manner in support of the Department of Navy (DON) Next Generation Enterprise Network Recompete (NGEN-R) contract. The Performance and Quality Manager will ensure the processes systems and mechanisms by which all elements of performance measurement work together to provide a framework for linking IT investment decisions to strategic objectives, business plans, and organizational mission. Additionally, the Performance and Quality Manager will lead the evaluation of performance based on the performance measures captured in Service Level Management plans, the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and Process Guides. The Performance and Quality Manager serves as the Leidos primary representative for overall quality and performance of services delivered.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to providing guidance and oversight of the following Performance and Quality Management functions:
• Lead all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable contract requirements, conducting audits and reviewing/analyzing data, deliverables, and documentation.
• Lead the collaboration with other NGEN-R service providers to provide an overarching quality management function across the Navy Enterprise Networks (NEN). • Establish processes to continually improve the effectiveness of a Quality Management System in support of NGEN's operating model.
• Implement and maintain Government Approved CONOPs for each Service Level Requirement (SLR) and Performance Level Requirement (PLR).
• Lead the development and implementation of procedures and plans (e.g. QA Plan, QA Surveillance Plan [QASP] corrective action plans) for assuring quality products and services in an agile environment.
• Provide data analysis including extraction, transformation, loading, and running reports and queries of associating performance data and metrics against applicable service level requirements (SLR).
• Bachelor's degree in a related field with 12+ years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 / 20000.
• Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
• Prior Navy NGEN or NMCI experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Testing and Quality Assurance
Defense & Intel