Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is seeking a seasoned Shared Service Manager to support an upcoming effort with our DoD customer,
This position requires a candidate that has strong skills in organizing, directing and managing complex contract operation supports that span multiple inter-related projects. The Shared Service Manager will oversee and manage teams of contract personnel who perform enterprise level tasks supporting AFRICOM, EUCOM, and CJTF-HOA. Tasks include analysis, administration, maintenance, and technical support for hardware, software, procedures, and peripheral equipment for the various networks, enclaves and systems that make up the AFRICOM, EUCOM, and CJTF-HOA information systems. These information systems shall provide services to a range of joint service end points that include data, voice, and video users; a mix of end-user accounts, and interfaces to other COCOM and DoD communications environments. The position is based in Stuttgart, Germany.
• Monitoring the operational status and posture of communications and information technology (IT) services supporting AFRICOM, EUCOM, and CJTF-HOA.
• Supporting fault identification and management and fault recovery in an IT Service Management environment
• Providing trending and capacity Planning services to analyze and plan for the efficient utilization and management of the networks
• Providing recommendations on enhancing performance and correcting problems in shared services to meet dynamic customer mission requirements
• Supporting service level metric reporting and submitting logs, statistics, or analytical data, as requested by the Government
• Planning, scheduling, and implementing maintenance actions to sustain the operational viability of the networks, to include forecasting, planning, and supporting technology refreshment /insertion projects
Requires a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. Ideally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Broad-based systems engineering background and experience managing technical support services for an overseas contract in a Service Level Agreement (SLA) environment
Understanding of applications and network systems similar to those in use at AFRICOM, EUCOM and CJTF-HOA.
Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, customer satisfaction tracking and continuous service improvement
Demonstrated ability implementing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs)
Experience with Remedy, ServiceNow or similar trouble ticket system
Platforms: Directory Services; PKI, Client and Server Operating Systems
Messaging: Exchange, LYNC, Blackberry, SMEPED, Mobile Devices
Storage: SAN, SQL, Backup, Virtualization
Management/Monitoring: SCOM, SCCM, SPECTRUM, Imaging, Updates, Deployment, Circuit Status, SolarWinds
Situational Awareness: COP, GCCS-J
SATCOM: Tactical Satellite, All relevant bands (Ka, Ku, KuSS, C, X)
Must hold active Secret level clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret, if necessary, based on customer need/requirement.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel