Military and Veteran's Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and
Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA. Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Deputy Lead for our Pacific region based in Seoul, Korea. Travel may be required 10 - 15% annually.
Assists Regional Lead and TOP Leidos PM manage overseas regional day-to-day operation of the TOP contract, including assisting with cost, schedule, budget and technical task or functions for the assigned region and personnel.
Assists RL in managing contract compliance, line management, process improvement, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, risk management, and strategic planning supporting functional and technical tasks. Reports to the Pacific Regional Lead
- Assist the Eurasia Regional Lead and the Leidos TOP Program Manager with direction of activities, resolution of regional issues, and management of customer relationships.
- Works closely with the TRICARE Area Office (TAO), TRICARE Service Centers (TSCs), Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs), and TOP Leidos PM and RL with plans, budgets, and performance.
- Assist with supervision of extended staff throughout the region.
- Assist with supervision of Leidos staff on a day-to-day basis, including performance management, to ensure high levels of customer service throughout the region; provide performance feedback recommendations for the RL.
- In conjunction with RL, facilitate staff meetings to discuss contract changes, TRICARE program changes and enhancements, standards of performance and service, and policy changes that will impact staff.
- Perform staff meetings if RL is on travel or leave.
- Monitor all contract performance metrics and service level agreements for the region; implement corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Assists RL with completing and submitting on a timely basis multiple monthly deliverables and other contract reports, including accountability for quality assurance before submission.
- In coordination with the RL provide day-to-day support and guidance to personnel.
- Serve as a liaison for remote site points of contact (POCs) outreach, ensuring understanding of eligibility and enrollment requirements and their support of local beneficiary education.
- After initial training period exhibit a complete understanding of the subcontract requirements of the TOP Contract.
- Comply with all subcontract requirements.
- Develop and contribute to team cohesion.
- Identify staff training requirements and provided a COA to RL to address potential retraining.
- In conjunction with the RL provide guidance/support to subordinates directed by established policies and procedures.
- Participate in weekly management team meetings and bimonthly staff meetings.
- Provide and/or support Beneficiary Education Seminars and other TRICARE educational briefings such as Town Hall meetings, Yellow Ribbon Events, TRICARE Fundamental Courses, Newcomers and Retiree briefings, and National Guard and Reserve Component briefings, as necessary.
- Oversees the unique training specific to the TSC Beneficiary Service Representatives (BSRs) located in the particular region.
- At the discretion of the RL / when necessary interact weekly with the Prime contractor's Regional Director and provide summation to leadership.
- Plan, organize, direct, and track enrollment services, training, and technical efforts. Track cost and schedule. Contribute to proposal efforts by creating and drafting solutions, as needed.
- Comply with and uphold company policies.
- Monitor and manage time sold in compliance with policies and objectives.
- Support TOP Program Manager in generation and presentation of Internal Program Review (IPR) programmatic and financial information.
- Recognize areas for improvement and present implementation strategies to RL.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments for nonexempt personnel and provide guidance /assistance to that individual for that location.
- Plan for site coverage in the instance of vacancies. In the absence of the RL or at the RL's direction provide Communicate plans to MTF POCs, Leidos management, and Prime contractor's Regional Directors, as needed.
- Appropriately escalates issues and problems to TOP RL and/or Leidos management. Work on problems of high complexity and diverse scope where choice analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation and analytical ability.
- Travel outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) to overseas MTFs may be required. Occasional travel to the US.
- Complete and exhibit an understanding of all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Comply with all required HIPAA training and refresher courses.
- Assist RL as back up for payroll when on leave/ travel.
Education and Skills:
Bachelor's degree in Business
Administration, Healthcare Administration, or Information Technology and
4+ years of related experience is preferred. Associate's degree and 6
years of related experience or equivalent in experience
Some specialized project management
2 - 5 years of prior TRICARE
SOFA Dependent Status Required - If this status should change during the course
of this assignment and employee is deemed "ordinarily resident" or
otherwise loses SOFA dependent status, employee will be subject to early
termination of assignment.
Must be eligible for and
maintain ADP2/IT2 clearance.
Fluency in English;
multilingual ability preferred.
Proficient in written and
Detailed knowledge of program
management/scheduling tools and techniques is desired (e.g., Microsoft
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Excellent written and verbal
Present complex information
Possess and demonstrates good
Self-starter; able to work
independently and under general supervision.
Excellent organizational skills
and the ability to multitask.
Exhibit a high level of
attention to detail.
Exercise and exhibit solid
independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in
selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Apply moderately complex,
concepts, practices, and procedures.
Conduct complex choice of
action analysis with considerable logic, knowledge, and understanding for
the best course of action.
Demonstrate knowledge and
experience in handling of unusual and seldom occurring job events.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
ADP2 / IT2
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management