Reinvent yourself at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
The Leidos Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) is looking for you, our new Project Engineer to join our US Army and US Air Force programs organization in beautiful Littleton, Colorado performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techy to fill this key role!
These are some of the cool stuff you will be doing:
- Act as key liaison from customer and program management office to the engineering team and/or suppliers/subcontractors.
- Develop and execute project plans including cost, schedule, scope, risk & opportunity management, and procurements.
- Perform Scrum Master Responsibilities including Product Planning, Sprint Planning, Scrum coordination, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives.
- Develop proposals supporting existing and new business opportunities.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in Project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing
- Experience developing, updating, and managing complex schedules in Microsoft Project
- Experience leading software and/or Information Technology projects
- Experience developing proposals
- Experience acting as Scrum Master
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration skills
- Eagerness to jump in and help wherever needed and wear multiple hats
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies rapidly
- Ability to travel up to 25%
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Experience with procurement including generating Bill of Material (BOM), acquiring quotes, and seeing through timely procurements.
- Experience supervising project resources.
- Control Account Management / Cost Account Management (CAM) experience.
Not a fit for you but you know someone who would be interested? Refer them today and if they get hired you get paid $2000!
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management