Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Manager to work remotely from your home office. This role requires a current PMP certification to be qualified. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the IOSS mission. The mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support one VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available, and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans
- Leads, manages and integrates day to day execution of project activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, cost, and financial
- Defines project baseline then executes the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manages risk, customer and key stakeholder relationships.
- Ensures compliance with quality standards and escalates challenges to leadership.
- Supports project staff management.
- Serves as the primary customer contact for the project.
- Champions performance excellence and continuous service improvement.
- Interfaces with task and functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel.
Required Experience (Candidate must meet these requirements to be eligible for this position):
- Experience with Metrics and Reporting, Service Now background is required
- Candidate must have experience with: ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalog, ITIL
- Current PMP Certification is required
- Experience in Software Development, Agile and Scrum
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline plus 10 years of experience. Additional 8 years of experience may be
substituted for education.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management