The National Solutions Operation is currently soliciting an experienced program manager for a large language services contract supporting a DoD customer in the National Capital Region (NCR). The Program Manager will work in a dynamic team environment. The PM will serve as senior contract representative on site and is responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including project planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and scope requirements. Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as the main customer interface. Responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction by listening to and understanding customer expectations and concerns, and assure customer project is being executed effectively.
Must currently possess a TS/SCI clearance. Candidate will be required to pass a polygraph and subject interview prior to starting on the project.
The primary responsibilities of the Program Manager are:
• Monitoring linguist performance and productivity
• Maintaining accountability of contract personnel
• Coordinate with the Government staff to identify the required contract staff required to complete the mission
• Provide a motivating environment
• Maintain and enforce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Indoctrinate incoming contractor personnel into NMEC
• Maintain efficient personnel rosters
• Ensure all personnel supporting LIONLION are up to date on training and credentials related to the mission
• Ensure all work performed on the contract meets the required standards and is in accordance with Government SOPs
• Coordinating and managing OCONUS temporary assignments
• Interfacing with government security and contracting personnel on behalf of the program
• Bachelor's degree
• Active TS/SCI with polygraph
• Seven (8) years of experience in the supervision of contract personnel and contract performance
• Three (3) plus years of experience in managing document and media exploitation operations
• Familiar with translation industry standards for language services and workflow.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven track record of successfully managing a program or project of over 100 FTE
• Demonstrated experience managing a high performing team
• Effective communicator in both written and verbal formats to a variety of audiences
• Demonstrated understanding of implementing effective processes and solutions
• Ability to work with a wide range of management levels
• Experience with the Intelligence Community's working environment and translation process.
• Experience with linguist task assignments & workflows.
• Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Team player who is able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner (email, spoken, & reports).
• Ability to make sound decisions and handle stress, while meeting deadlines and performing in a high-paced environment.
• Certification in Program Management (e.g., PMP certification, DAIWA Level III, or MS Degree in Management)
• Past performance as a media examiner or translation workflow coordinator in support of DOD or IC customers.
• Familiarity with Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) processes and specialized tools (i.e. FTK, EnCase, or similar).
• Experience reviewing task order requirements and generating complete and accurate Bases Of Estimate (BOEs)
• Previous work managing a language services contract
• Familiarity with Leidos project management, budget, and staffing portals
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel