The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Execution Lead to work in the Pentagon, Washington D.C..
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense Information Systems Agency, Joint Service Provider Enterprise Transport Management organization. In this mission we manage Local Area Network/Metropolitan Area Network/Wide Area Network Connectivity, Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) technology for Long Haul and Point to Point Communications. We will operate, maintain, deploy, and manage an existing Government furnished network infrastructure. A majority of the tasks will be within the National Capital Region.
Plan, direct, manage Information Technology projects/operation. Managing customer projects from inception through completion. Managing project teams. Lead program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance. Establish milestones and monitor master plans and schedules. Identify program problems and recommend solutions.
• A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. Years of work experience may be substituted one for one with college years.
• Must have an active Secret clearance.
• Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• Experience in managing customer projects from inception through completion; experience in leading program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance; establishing milestones and monitoring adherence to master plans and schedules; identifying program problems and ability to recommend solutions; knowledge of DOD network and system security requirements;
• Excellence in planning, directing, and managing Information Technology projects/operations in an organization similar in size to JSP; successful working knowledge and supervision of managing project teams for projects similar in size and scope as referenced under this Task Order; expert knowledge in translating high level functional and technical requirements based on interactions with the customer; ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management; DOD network and system security requirements; ITIL framework (currently v3).
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Defense & Intel