Leidos is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to lead a critical program to modernize a U.S. Government agency's IT infrastructure to support the rapidly growing demand for secure information across heterogeneous networks and devices and many locations. This senior manager will build and direct a world-class team to work with client stakeholders to improve the capability and capacity of core infrastructure operations and service delivery to meet the needs of a highly mobile workforce
The Sr. Program Manager will serve as the Leidos primary point-of-contact with the Government program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors.
• Responsibilities include:
• Direct the design, engineering, deployment and sustainment of a modernized, resilient, and secure IT infrastructure and systems
• Ensure efficient and effective O&M for existing infrastructure and systems during the modernization effort
• Plan and implement technology and processes to enable effective scaling and support for surge operations
• Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
• Present the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government
• Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions
• Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
• Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
• Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
• Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements.
• Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
• Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active TS clearance; ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 15 years of prior relevant experience
• Active PMI PMP certification
• 6 years of experience as a program manager on very large (over $300M total value) IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce
• 3 years of experience leading complex IT infrastructure modernization efforts
• Experience with IT infrastructure integration with command, control, and communications platforms
• Experience in planning and implementing managed services
• Experience serving as a Program Manager on performance-based contracts for the U.S. Government
• Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items
• Experience with NIST SP 800 series or ISO 27000 series documents for information security management and risk assessment
• Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
• Understanding of DevOps/Agile concepts and processes
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 5 years' experience managing cost-type task orders and performance -based contracts
• Experience in network and cyber security design, engineering and operations
• Experience with Service Desk support and operations
• Experience in Earned Value Management
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
• Experience with ship and aircraft-based IT platforms
• Experience implementing and managing large purchasing initiatives