The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) has a Fitness Specialist opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. Position may be part-time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
• Serve as a Fitness Specialist to include health monitoring and nutrition.
• Develop and provide fitness and health plans focused on preventing injury and for optimal performance conditioning and recovery (as needed).
• Responsible for disability tracking, dwell time management, operator readiness, initial screening and long-time health monitoring.
• Conduct fitness testing and assessments as needed
• Serve as a knowledgeable and responsible information source
• Coordinate with other medical staff as needed and communicate with internal and customer team members.
• Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Science Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology or related field and 4-8 years experience
• At least two years of applicable experience
• Knowledge about nutrition and healthy eating habits
• Experience working with medical fitness programs
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic about health and fitness
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel