No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos is looking for a Travel Coordinator to join our Washington, DC team. The Travel Coordinator's principal duties are to arrange travel for senior government officials, and other travelers as needed. The Travel Coordinator also performs a variety of activities in support of travelers throughout the organization. He/she will gather, collect, record, track and verify data and information from multiple sources. The Travel Coordinator uses software relevant to his/her functional area, including Concur and other automated travel software, Microsoft© Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to compile and generate travel reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and any needed travel-related presentations. He/she may design processes to enhance travel-related workflow and provide data and information to others on those travel processes and procedures.
The office is open from 8:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday through Friday. Schedule flexibility within these hours is desired, but usual hours will be: 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
• Highly proficient in arranging travel, providing travel guidance, and handling numerous travel requests simultaneously.
• Experience in arranging travel in a federal government environment, using Concur Government Edition (CGE).
• Three years of clerical document management experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft© Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Experience with calendaring and scheduling.
• Demonstrated ability working independently and in a team environment.
• Bachelor's or comparable degree.