Leidos is looking for a Document Management Technician to work on site at the Civil Rights Division in Washington DC. Responsibilities include: performs routine document center support functions such as photocopying; delivering items; generating blowback; assembling notebooks, including pulling file copies of documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, re-filing documents and shelving; packing boxes and preparing them for shipment; bates stamping; ordering supplies; retrieving case materials; completing log sheets; answering phones; logging messages; faxing information, etc. Prepares documents for imaging/scanning. Assembles/disassembles documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are reassembled exactly to their original state. Maintains inventory/control records. Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly.
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- High school diploma or GED required.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SCA General Clerk