No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Washington, DC team. The Executive Assistant's principal duties are to schedule meetings, answer phones, file documents, maintain calendar for senior government officials, and provide back-up support to other front office staff. The Executive Assistant will also perform a variety of activities in support of functional areas such as finance, purchasing, travel, or human resources or for a specific project/business/technical unit. He/she will gather, collect, record, track, and verify data and information from multiple sources. This person will compile, review and analyze data. They will use software for functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. The Executive Assistant may also design processes to enhance work flow, provide data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures. Public visibility is likely.
Hours: 9:30AM to 6:00PM, Monday-Friday. Office is open from 8:00AM to 6:00PM. Schedule flexibility within those hours is often necessary.
- Four years of clerical document management experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced experience working with high level officials in the public sphere.
- Experience handling confidential/sensitive information.
- High proficiency with Microsoft© programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced experience with scheduling.
- Familiarity with scanning/imaging.
- Demonstrated ability working independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced experience with PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases, other imaging and data entry applications, and some experience with hardware systems.
- Knowledge and experience planning travel with Concur and other automated travel systems.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: