Leidos is looking for a part-time Program Assistant to provide support to a Health Privacy Specialist. This is a part-time position requiring four (4) hours per day, five (5) days a week. The Program Assistant will read and summarize documents and provide drafting and editing assistance to a Health Privacy Specialist. Reading material to be summarized or abstracted includes:
• Federal legislation & regulations
• Reports and correspondence
• Public education and outreach materials
• Handwritten documents
• Assistance with non-accessible programs such as Concur and Adobe
The Program Assistant will also assist with preparing and editing presentations including those to be provided to the public.
This is a part-time position requiring four (4) hours per day, five (5) days a week.
• Must have excellent reading, writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to read/speak English in a clear and concise voice.
• Strong interpersonal skills desired.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Including Word, PowerPoint, Excel), databases, and document scanning/imaging.
• Basic legal knowledge, experience with LEXIS and Westlaw, and ability to apply legal citation method
• Law or political science background
• Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Act of 1996 and Security Rule
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: