The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has a current job opening for a National Budget and Program Evaluation Analyst in Bethesda, MD.
• Develop and employ tools and methodologies to assist in the evaluation of CI and Security Community resources and implementation of strategic plans and guidance
• Assist in program analysis, assessment of community performance, and the development of recommendations to improve the CI and Security mission
• Provide resource management expertise on the building of USIC budgets. Assist in the national-level development and analysis of the resources supporting the CI and Security mission. Support the conduct of program reviews and drafting of resource recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CI and Security Community. Prepare reports, briefing materials, or other analytic products as needed to support this process
• Gather requirements for CI and Security capabilities through the interaction with IC agencies, DNI/CFO, and other ODNI offices and participate in CFO and OMB resource meetings.
• Bachelors degree and Currently possess a minimum of 12 years CI experience and/or USIC experience, preferably obtained from multiple USIC agencies (i.e. serving as staff, via detailed assignments or on another contract vehicle with agencies such as CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.) Additional years of experience may be use in lieu of a degree.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI with Poly.
• Experience working with at least one federal agency in either a financial programming or budgeting capacity
• Ability to provide detailed finished reports, papers and briefings and participate in interagency working groups and forums
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Graduate-level grammar, spelling, writing style, and presentation are the minimum expectations
• Finished products must be prepared and presented without errors and in a timely manner
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
• Previous experience working with USIC budgets, resource management and analysis is desirable
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel