Leidos is seeking an Administrative Secretary for a position in St. Louis, MO. Must currently possess an active TS/SCI Clearance level and have High School Diploma and 6 years' secretary experience, Associate's Degree and 4 years' secretary experience, Bachelor's Degree and 2 years' secretary experience.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Prior experience as a secretary supporting administrative requirements at the mid- to- upper management levels of an office. The proposed personnel will be expected to independently accomplish the advanced administrative tasks with no assistance.
- Fundamental understanding of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC)
- Strong professionalism with the ability to consistently demonstrate tact and maturity
- Strong interpersonal and/or soft skills, and office etiquette within a professional environment to: Facilitate professional relationships and support efficient execution of all office administrative requirements and obtain a positive customer oriented service experience by internal/external office personnel, customers, and visitors
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills that foster office unity and cohesiveness in support the office administrative requirements
- Capable of handling a large workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi- task in a fast paced environment that may often have competing priorities with minimal assistance
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written with the ability to:1) Articulate office administrative requirements/actions/needs in a professional tone and attitude;2) Exchange information to facilitate positive and efficient work processes and results; and3) Produce written correspondence (i.e., email, letter, document, etc.) that is succinct, coherent, uses proper tone, demonstrates proper grammatical use of the English language, and presents proper format/form per established corporate/office guidance
- Good office organization skills that facilitates a neat and orderly presentation of the work environment and administrative activities
- Proficient working knowledge of office information technology (IT) equipment (e.g., copiers, scanners, facsimile machines, computer workstations, phones, teleconference/video teleconference equipment) with the ability to independently operate such equipment in completing office administrative tasks
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook: Mail, Calendar, and File Functions) with the ability to use these applications to efficiently complete office administrative tasks
- Experience with office filing systems (hardcopy and softcopy) using specified format and structure
- Able to be a self-starter and work with minimal assistance to complete all assigned work requirements
- Strong problem solving and time management skills. Must be detailed oriented and possess consistent, mature judgment
- Able to handle a moderate and demanding workload; efficiently coordinate resources, and reasonably work in a fast paced environment that may often have competing priorities
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior DoD and/or IC experience working in a related field
- Prior experience working with the military and understanding of the military services
- Proficient working knowledge of the following corporate applications: PeopleSoft, Defense Travel System (DTS) with knowledge of the Joint Travel Regulation (JTR)3), NCERTS4, SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Access database
- Prior experience with the awards and decorations process
- Working knowledge of DoD correspondence manual
- Working knowledge of DoD File Plan requirements
- Ability to schedule, coordinate, set-up, and operate Video Teleconference (VTC) equipment; including teleconferences.
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel