No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos is looking for a Senior Electronic Discovery Technician in Washington, DC. Responsibilities include:
• Serving as a senior membeber for a team of data intake technicians and supports leadership activities in the absence of the Project Manager.
• Using advanced knowledge of eDiscovery processes, industry best practices, and data intake technologies, to provide advanced Centralized Processing Intake (CPI) service to customer clients and case teams.
• Working independently to analyze contents of electronic production data sets and determines the best method to process data based on knowledge of the eDiscovery industry, data contents, customer requirements, and end users' needs.
• Digesting accompanying cover letters
• performing and monitoring automated data uploads and scanning of electronic data for potential viruses/malware.
• Resolving virus/malware issues with customer's IT security team.
• Defining processing requirements based on eDiscovery knowledge and prepares work orders for other personnel to process data.
• May interact with client attorney teams, IT department and customer's opposing counsel to resolve deficiencies with data productions.
• May scan small volume of physical paper or assiste with ad-hoc administrative support duties as needed.
- Must have a BA degree and 3 - 4 years of prior relevant experience in eDiscovery, litigation support, technical, or relevant field.
- Must be able to recognize various electronic file types (e.g. Word, PDF, ZIP)
- Must have some familiarity with MS Office desktop applications including Word and Outlook.
- Must have experience in multi-tasking.
- Must be a US citizen and be able to pass a federal government background check.
- Previous experience with virus scanning electronic files is helpful.
- Previous experience scanning documents is helpful.
- Previous supervisory or team leadership experience is helpful.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: