Leidos is looking for an Imaging Technician to support the NNSA Office of Defense Programs to perform on-site contractor functions. Work will be to support the Joint Atomic Information Exchange Group (JAIEG) located in Falls Church, VA with the scanning of classified documents. JAIEG is a joint office supporting both the Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of Energy (DOE). JAIEG establishes procedures and exercises oversight for exchange of atomic information in accordance with the Atomic Energy Act, Mutual Defense Agreements, and DOE and DOD policies. This work is anticipated to last for a period of 6 to 12 months.
Leidos is looking for a qualified, highly motivated Imaging Technician to join our team. Responsibilities include performing a variety of tasks such as: (1) scanning paper documents to file electronically and (2) electronic filing in a database. All work is to be performed in a government facility.
• One full-time position for approximately 6 to 12 months to work at the Joint Atomic Information Exchange Group (JAIEG) office in Falls Church, VA.
• The work will include scanning of classified documents to enable a searchable electronic repository.
• The scanning effort is estimated to take approximately six months of full-time work. Experience with indexing of scanned documents a plus, but not required.
Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
• DOD Top Secret or DOE Q clearance
• Experience scanning documents.
• High School diploma or higher education.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours: