The Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Staff Support Specialist position in Bethesda, MD.
1) Assist in the preparation of staffing packages for Sponsor Senior Leaders, internally for Sponsor Executives, and others as directed (for example, Congressionally Directed Actions (CDA), Questions for the Record (QFRs), briefings, taskers, etc.);
2) Provide support for Sponsor oversight in the dissemination of documentation and correspondence to and from Sponsor directorates, components, IC elements, NT-50 agencies, and Congress;
3) Manage the Sponsor Suspense Tracking System, Records Log, etc. Produce the daily End of Day Report;
4) Maintain current working knowledge of directives and instructional material pertaining to administrative practices and clerical policies and procedures.
• 10 years or High School/GED + 8 years or Associate + 6 years or Bachelors + 4 years or Masters + 2 years or Doctorate (PhD)
• Currently possess an active Poly.
• Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications and publications.
• Extensive experience with balancing a diverse workload in order to meet changing and competing requirements, and advanced capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
• Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
External Referral Eligible.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel