Leidos has a career opportunity for Program/Staffing Coordinator in Augusta, GA.
The Program/Staffing Coordinator will provide project functions supporting a large program for a Leidos customer serving as the focal point for operational, technical assistance and advisory services inclusive of administrative technical office policies, procedures and controls at both Leidos and Customer facilities.
• Day to day management of 200+ person program to include maintaining the team roster, awareness of staff attendance, staff training and coordinating desk
• Coordinate and conduct weekly Program staffing meetings that include Division manager, Program Manager and Program branch managers.
• Assist the Program Manager by scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms, coordinating all hands events and following up on actions assigned to
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 5+ years related experience.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and SharePoint).
• Currently possess a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree desired.
• Recruiting/Staffing background.
• Ability to successfully work with and adapt to personnel at all levels; deal with high visibility situation and work effectively under the pressure of rigid deadlines.
• Excellent organizational skills.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Defense & Intel